[torontocbm] Fwd: maker festival acceptance

  • From: Leif Bloomquist <leif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 13:55:30 -0400

It's coming together! We have three volunteers already: Tom, Ennio,
and Andrew - Thanks! The more the merrier, and you should all come
and check out Maker Festival anyway (it's free) so please volunteer to
do a shift at the TPUG booth and setup while you're there!

-Leif

----

Leif,

Thank you for applying to the Maker Festival 2015. Your project
“Commodore Computers and Retrocomputing“ has been accepted to the
festival, congratulations!

As I explained to you already, this year we've got a special "maker
and games" area, just outside the elevators on the second floor. It's
got some unusual furniture, but you'll be able to put your commodores
there no problem. Maybe let me know how many you intend to bring.
We're super happy to have you back, those are very popular machines
and I think they are cool.

In a few weeks we'll be sending out an information packet with details
like venue maps, parking information, load-in and load-out times, etc.
In the mean time, we need two things from you:

- first, confirmation of your availability. Are you available to
exhibit on Sat & Sun Aug 1st & 2nd, including potential load-in on the
evening of Friday July 31st?
- second, permission to use your project description & media (photos,
etc) on our website and potentially in other promotional materials for
the festival (e.g. email newsletters, fliers, posters, etc).

Just a simple yes for each question suffices. Please reply back to us
with these two responses by June 20th. Congratulations again, and we
hope to see you and your project at the festival!

Eric
Director of Festival Programming, http://makerfestival.ca/