[torontocbm] Re: Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: uIEC/SD card

  • From: Joseph Palumbo <jppbm@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2011 14:33:27 -0800 (PST)

The verdict is in!

TPUG owes me a white power supply - preferably one with the DC voltage closer
to +5 volts rater then the 3.7v this one has.    I also changed the 6526 at
U1  (which was elready socketed)  which showed as BAD on the tester, and had
the wrong time on the screen while testing. All is good as far as the 64C is
concerned.

He will try again with the uIEC, and maybe see us again at the meeting Thursday.

            From: Tom Luff
              <tomluff@xxxxxxxxxx>

              Subject: [torontocbm] Re: Fwd: Re: uIEC/SD card

              To: "torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"

              Cc: "mayfly@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <mayfly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

              Date: Thursday, December 8, 2011, 9:40 AM

                    Hi Mayfly,

                    I am Tom Luff with the
                        Toronto PET Users Group, next Thursday, Dec. 15
                        we will be having our monthly Commodore meeting.
                        If you could bring your uIEC, C64 keyboard and
                        power supply as well as any drives, (and their
                        external power supplies) and serial cables you
                        were using when the failure happened, we will
                        supply a monitor. There will be a few of us
                        there who will be able to help you out. And
                        better advise Jim as to what is going on. I just
                        purchased a uIEC at the WOC and I will bring it
                        in as well.

                    Please check in with me
                        and/or Leil Bloomquist when you arrive.
                    For more information as
                        to where the meeting is held please visit
http://www.tpug.ca/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=34&Itemid=55 ;.

                    If you would like to
                        talk with me before hand call me at 416-931-7799
                        after 7 pm weeknights or any time Saturdays or
                        Sundays.

                    Tom Luff
                    BoD for TPUG

                          From: