[torontocbm] Fwd: C4 Expo

  • From: Leif Bloomquist <leif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 May 2009 20:37:56 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: "Hellion _1" <hellion_1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2009 3:05 PM

Hello,

This email serves as an invitaion to you and your fellow usergroup members to the annual C4 expo. This is a show put on by the Cincinnati Commodore Computer Club. We are mostly an 8-bit group (Pet, Vic-20, 64, 128, etc.), but also would welcome any/all Amiga folks as well. We don't have many Amiga users and would like to have more folks show up and possibly do demos on new things being made/developed for the Amiga or anything else Commodore. This expo is held in Ft. Mitchell, KY on May 23-24th at the Drawbridge Inn.

For more information, please goto http://www.c4expo.org.

Thanks for your time,

David Fisher

CCCC