[torontocbm] Re: Fw: Next Gamenight announced

  • From: "John Easton" <jeaston@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 22:42:25 -0500

Apparently Syd Bolton sent this to me alone - so I forwarded it on.
GameNight is a chance to play with all types of Retro machines at Syd's
small Computer Museum in Brantford. He has a website that describes it all.
If you can't find info via Google, I'll look it up on past files to do with
our last WOC.