[torontocbm] Re: Free box of magazines/books/BASIC 8

  • From: Matthew Lange <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 20:18:07 -0500

I wonder if there's anything DLH is interested in scanning.

--Matthew

On 12/19/2011 06:57 PM, Patrick Pritchard wrote:
Hey listers.

I've recently moved and have a box of stuff to give away. I wasn't able to attend the last WoC a few weeks ago otherwise I would've brought it there. The first box is a random box of magazines and books. I don't really want anything for it, just to see it go to a good home (but if someone would like to throw a roll or two of medium format B&W film my way, that'd be nice. :) ). Not interested in parting it out, so whoever can pick it up first can have it. I'm at Dundas Street West & Keele Street.

At a high level (I didn't take a detailed look):
- Anatomy of the Commodore 64
- Anatomy of the 1541
- BASIC 8 (4 disks in the box and a manual of sorts -- never actually played with it)
- COMPUTE magazine, Gazette edition
- I think there are some Ahoy's in there
- Several manuals
- Some copy's of Retro Gamer (more recent retro gaming magazine)

I'll have more boxes in the coming months as I move stuff from my old house to the new condo.

Please email me directly (off list) if you're interested.

-Patrick