[torontocbm] Re: Enough is enough.

  • From: Golan Klinger <gklinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 12:16:23 -0400

My last post was long on frustration and short on information so here
are some suggestions that I hope will be as useful as they are
obvious.

If you have an issue with TPUG, take it up with TPUG. If you have an
issue with a fellow member, take it up with them via private email. If
you have an issue with list administration, take it up with Leif
Bloomquist or myself and if you want to discuss something related to
Commodore, by all means, post to the list. Good rules of thumb:

1. Look before you ask.
2. Know before you tell.
3. Think before you type.
4. Be nice.

And remember, this list is a privilege and not a right. If you can't
act like a civilized adult, you will be censured.

My apologies to everyone who has had to wade through this rubbish over
the last few days.

--
Golan Klinger <gklinger@xxxxxxxxx>
Dark is the suede that mows like a harvest.