[torontocbm] Ebay tip

  • From: STEVE GRAY <sjgray@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Toronto CBM <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 12:07:42 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Derek for the great presentation on ebay selling.

I've bought a few machines on ebay and many were in really grungy condition. I
thought I'd mention that if you're selling try to clean up the machine before
sending it out (actually before taking those pictures). Out of all the things
I've tried, the best thing I've found is Mr. Clean's Magic Eraser. Amazingly it
really does work like magic and with little effort. You'd be amazed at what a
difference it makes. Almost makes things look brand new! Won't fix the
"yellowing" but it even removes permanent marker.

Steve