[torontocbm] Commodore repair party This weekend at JPPBM - Volunteers wanted.

  • From: Joseph Palumbo <jppbm@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Toronto FreeLists <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 04:47:47 -0700 (PDT)

It's taken about 12 years to sell off everything since that lat time we did
this., So now I have 12 years worth of untested/non-working stock scattered
throughout the basement warehouse here.  Just like last time, I'm asking for
those with cbm-Repair/Soldiering skill to bring their tools, and help me
test,tag,repair, and retag-as-passed, getting this Commodore Hardware mountain
off the basement floor, and into the "ready to go" closet areas.  I have
"repair-guides" for most everything and 1 diagnostician harness and 1 Dead test
cart; and a pile of parts from the torched systems of the past repair-weekends.
 If you have some test-carts as well, bring them! -More testing stations makes
it go faster. I'll supply drinks, pizza, and The BBQ this Saturday & Sunday.
So, if you can hack out a chip, and soldier down a new socket confidently, Then
JP PBM wants YOU this weekend to help test and repair everything CBM from
Joysticks up to Monitors.

Please let me know here, or off list if and when your available to help out at
JP PBM. Most of you know where I am, but here it is again....

1 Foxrun Ave, Toronto,ON

Joey
JP PBM