[torontocbm] Re: Commodore Pictures

  • From: "John Easton" <jeaston@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jeaston@xxxxxxxxxx>, <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 20:30:25 -0400

From: "Ian McIntosh" <ianmc@xxxxxx>
To: "Brian Bagnall" <bbagnall@xxxxxxx>
Cc: <jeaston@xxxxxxxxxx>; <tpug@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Commodore Photographs
Date: Monday, October 10, 2005 11:48 PM

> At 07:26 PM 05-08-07 -0500, you wrote:
> I'm in the final stages of a book on Commodore (see web page below).
> I've received photographs from Commodore employees except for around
> the Vic-20/C64 time period. As head librarian of TPUG, I was wondering
> if you might have some photos from back in the 1980 to 1984 range with
> Commodore personel? Possibly at shows, etc...

I'm sorry this took so long to answer.  Summer is my busy time at work, and
September is my really really busy time, so it's a month since I even looked
at my personal email.

I don't have any photos of Commodore employees myself.  There may be a few
in TPUG's magazine.  The best TPUG volunteer to ask is likely John Easton
(jeaston@xxxxxxxxxx).  Mostly we have pictures of TPUG members.  You also
might try Ron Anderson in Newmarket, who worked for them.

Good luck.

 - Ian

Also, TPUG's web site / email provider died recently.  The web site is now
at www.tpug.ca, and the tpug@xxxxxxxx address no longer works.  I'll let you
know the new address soon.

 - Ian