[torontocbm] Re: Commodore 64 in Cineplex Theaters in the Month of October & 10th Anniversary

  • From: Ken Rath <capjtkirk67@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 10:54:13 -0400

Is that the brown box I brought you a while ago? LOL
On 17 Sep 2015 9:57 am, "Syd Bolton" <sbolton@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The Personal Computer Museum (http://www.pcmuseum.ca) offers rentals of
vintage technology to the film and television industry, and recently we
provided a Commodore 64 (among other things) to Cineplex for a "Back to the
Future" inspired tech shoot with Canadian tech and "game guy" Marc Saltzman.

Attached are the pictures where you can see the C64 and will be able to
see it on screen with Marc's son Ethan (playing a younger version of him)

Look for it during the "pre-show" at Cineplex and its partner theatres in
October.
===
This SATURDAY, September 19th also marks the 10th anniversary of the
Personal Computer Museum, Canada's only interactive computer museum. Hard
to believe 10 years have already gone by! Please drop in as we host special
guests including David L. Clark (former BMB Compuscience employee and
creator of the hit cult game 'Sopwith') and (hopefully) Steve Douglas
(Paperclip) who is not confirmed but could be joining us as well!

Cake, ice cream, you never know what else!!

Also make sure to grab our updated iPhone/iPad app (if you have such a
beast) which now includes software so you can browse our C64/128 and Amiga
collections.

Website http://www.pcmuseum.ca with directions! Only 1 hour outside of
the GTA
[image: Inline image 1][image: Inline image 2]

JPEG image

JPEG image