[torontocbm] Re: CP/M

  • From: james.m.alexander@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 12:10:07 -0400

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the info.  This does confirm what I'd heard recently.  My 64 does
indeed have the older 5 pin din style video
connector instead of 8.

Now I just gotta find that old article I mentioned.  I guess I should try Kevin
Savetz's site, used to be the antic
archive exclusively until he added some commodore stuff as well.