[torontocbm] Re: C64 enthusiast group in Victoria

  • From: Kevin Casteels <alterus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TorontoCBM Freelist <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 11:06:36 -0700

Hi everyone,

I think my previous message about this may have been blocked... So here
goes again. The Commodore 64 Enthusiasts of Greater Victoria are having
out second meetup on July 14 from 7-10 pm at Cavity Curiosity Shop in
Victoria. If any of you are in Victoria then, please come by, or if you
know of anyone who would be interested please let them know.

Thanks!
Kevin

PS. Here is the address:

556 Pandora Ave, Victoria, BC V8W 1N7

On Sat, Jun 27, 2015 at 12:45 AM, Kevin Casteels <alterus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi everyone,

I wanted to let you all know about a C64 enthusiasts group we've started
up in Victoria, BC. We have an active Facebook group page and we'll also be
having out second meet-up on July 14th. If any of you are in Victoria then,
please drop by! Here is a link to the event page:

https://m.facebook.com/events/1582566395337579?acontext={
"ref"%3A3%2C"action_history"%3A"null"}&aref=3&ref=bookmark

Kevin