[torontocbm] Re: Amiga 2000 assistance.

  • From: Burt <c64dungeon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Garay, Luis" <Luis.Garay@xxxxxx>, echorny <chorny@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 10:30:30 -0800 (PST)

it can...  im writing this from work at lunch ;-)
but I think if I think you have the GVP scsi controller
with 8 sockets for simms (not sure if thats the model you
have), you can put 8 mb of RAM on it...  each socket 1 mb
RAM.
I dont have amiga in front of me but it should work.
and 2mb on 2091 are slower than the 4mb on gvp.  but wb cna
use 6mb.  The 68030 processor card i have has also 4mb on
it.

http://mail.yahoo.com