[tn-moths] Re: [ncsc-moths] Aterpia approximana?
- From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
- To: "tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 05:05:14 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks for the info! Ken Childs Henderson, TN Chester County http://www.finishflagfarms.com ________________________________ From: Hugh McGuinness <hdmcguinness@xxxxxxxxx> To: ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; TN Moths <tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Sunday, June 5, 2011 7:56 PM Subject: [tn-moths] Re: [ncsc-moths] Aterpia approximana? Gilligan et al say the range is south the KY, so it's not a big stretch. Looks like it to me, but you have to rule out Hedya cyanana according to Gilligan et al. Hugh On Sun, Jun 5, 2011 at 7:28 PM, kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: This looks like 2748 Aterpia approximana, Sparkling Aterpia but I'm a little south of the range listed on Bugguide. Since that range is based on an internet search of records, that doesn't mean they don't range into TN. > >Opinions? > > > >http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p193/kjchilds/Moths%202011/Moths%202011%20temporary/IMG_4966.jpg > >Ken Childs >Henderson, TN >Chester County > >http://www.finishflagfarms.com > > >
Other related posts:
- » [tn-moths] Re: [ncsc-moths] Aterpia approximana? - Hugh McGuinness
- » [tn-moths] Re: [ncsc-moths] Aterpia approximana? - kjchilds