[tn-moths] Re: moth gallery

  • From: "Jean Obrist" <innisfreehorses@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 12:35:54 -0400

Kris, remember there was a discrepancy in our numbers.  I don't have Aroga on
the list.  I may have missed that post.  Let me know what moths are near that
one on your numbered list, and I will check to be sure I have them.   Thanks
for the correction.

Any corrections are welcome.  That's how we get an accurate assessment of TN
moths.

jean Obrist
    From: innisfreehorses@xxxxxxxxxx
    To: tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Subject: [tn-moths] moth gallery
    Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 20:08:34 -0400

http://picasaweb.google.com/114505743806580185953/MothsOfEastTN?authkey=Gv1sRgCPzvuI-b3eejAw

    I have made quite a few additions to my moth gallery.   Any corrections are
welcome.
    I find these local galleries to be helpful in identifying moths.  All are
welcome to use it.

    Jean Obrist
    Cocke Co, TN

inbox. See how.