[tn-moths] Re: WooHoo!!

  • From: klight10@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 02:38:44 +0000 (UTC)

Welcome home, Diana! I see you couldn't resist photographing the TX moths and
spiders any more than I could the AZ moths! You have really helped get Knox
Co.'s numbers up! I know David and Audrey are glad to have you on the team!

I got 5 new moths for Anderson Co. last night, I'll post them later. The cool
nights don't seem to be affecting the numbers at all, in fact, there seems to
be more now.

Kris