[tn-moths] White County FOY

  • From: Douglas Downs <douglas_downs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tn-Moths <tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 15:26:35 -0500

04-12-2011

8134 –
Agreeable Tiger Moth (Spilosoma congrua)

9246 – Clear
Dagger (Acronicta clarescens)

04-13-2011

8692 – Maple
Zale (Zale galbanata)

04-14-2011

3419 –
(Pammene felicitana)

6342 –
Red-headed Inchworm (Macaria bisignata)

6838 –
Friendly Probole (Probole amicaria)

7915 –
White-dotted Prominent (Nadata gibbosa)

04-17-2011

7825 –
Small-eyed Sphinx (Paonias myops)

10891 –
Flame-shouldered Dart (Ochropleura implecta)

04-19-2011

2772 –
Labyrinth Moth (Phaecasiophora niveiguttana)

3688 –
Garden Tortrix (Clepsis peritana)

6588 –
Bent-line Gray (Iridopsis larvaria)

7985 – Small
Heterocampa (Heterocampa subrotata)

04-21-2011

2366 –
Diamondback Moth (Plutella xylostella)

5051 –
Variable Reddish Pyrausta (Pyrusta rubicalis)

6341 –
Bicolored Angle (Macaria bicolorata)

8970 – Eyed
Baileya (Baileya ophthalmica)

9650 – The
Slowpoke (Anorthodes tarda)

04-22-2011

6598 –
Porcelain Gray (Protoboarmia porcelaria)

10911 –
Green Cutworm Moth (Anicla infecta)

04-23-2011

7094 – Drab
Brown Wave (Lobocleta ossularia)

04-24-2011

5150/51 –
Grape Leafroller sp. (Desmia funeralis/maculalis)

5563 –
Trumpet Vine Moth (Clydonopteron sacculana)

8323 –
Common Idia (Idia aemula)

8338 –
Dark-banded Owlet (Phalaenophana pyramusalis)

8398 –
Faint-spotted Palthis (Palthis asopialis)

8968 –
Beautiful Eutelia (Eutelia pulcherrimus)

04-25-2011

7995 –
Wavy-lined Heterocampa (Heterocampa buindata)

8121 –
Orange Holomelina (Virbia aurantiaca)

8956 – Light
Marathyssa (Marathyssa basalis)

9047 – Large
Mossy “Lithacodia” (Protodeltote muscosula)

04-26-2011

0992 -
Zeller’s Ethmia (Ethmia zelleriana)

04-27-2011

10445 –
Linda Wainscot (Leucania linda)

04-28-2011

3732 –
Black-shaded Platynota (Platynota flavedana)

6590 –
Common Gray (Anavitrinella pampinaria)

6654 –
One-spotted Variant (Hypagyrtis unipunctata)

7684 – The
Bad-wing (Dyspteris abortivaria)

7827 –
Walnut Sphinx (Amorpha juglandis)

04-29-2011

8355 –
Morbid Owlet (Chytolita morbidalis)

8366 – Smoky
Tetanolita (Tetanolita mynesalis)

8443 –
Dimorphic Bomolocha (Hypena bijugalis)

10413 –
Explicit Arches (Lacinipolia explicata)

04-30-2011

1014 - Pale
Gray Bird-dropping Moth (Antaeotricha leucillana)

3208 –
Doubleday’s Notocelia (Notocelia rosaecolana)
Thanks to all who have patiently helped with identifications.  I know . . . I
know . . . I'm slow.  But I'm trying to learn a lot as I go.  Will get caught
up soon.  My records suggest that this listing brings the White County total to
136 through May 1, with a handful of id's still pending.
Doug DownsSparta, White County, TN