[tn-moths] Watauga County moths suffer a setback

  • From: "J. Merrill Lynch" <jmerrilllynch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, tn-moths <tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 17:23:22 -0400

Unfortunately, my macro lens died on Monday (the autofocus motor) and
I'm currently without an ability to photograph moths.  Hopefully, I
will have a new lens by next week and can resume my moth surveys.  I
have also been extremely busy at work and unable to keep up with my
email correspondence the past couple of weeks.  It is my hope that my
current workload will ease up some and I can resume my moth passion in
the very near future.  Just wanted folks to know that my paucity of
recent correspondence on the listserves does not reflect any
diminution in interest, just the convergence of unfortunate
circumstances beyond my control.

Good mothing,

--
J. Merrill Lynch