[tn-moths] Possible wrong ID's

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN Moths <tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 09:41:24 -0800 (PST)

The moths in the attached pics were ID'd by one of the coordinators at BAMONA
and are labeled with the ID's he gave to them. I don't agree with the one
labeled as 5362 Crambus agitatellus. To me it looks more like Parapediasia
teterrella. I don't recognize the Renia but it doesn't look like the Renia
nemoralis shown on MPG or BG.

If these are wrong, I'd like to get them reviewed and corrected. If anyone can
tell me what they are, please let me know and I'll pass the info on to BAMONA.

http://tinyurl.com/FinishFlagFarmsMoths
http://tinyurl.com/Night-Creatures
http://www.finishflagfarms.com