[tn-moths] Olethreutes devotana photo

  • From: Carol Wolf <humble1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN-moths <TN-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 09:40:32 -0600

I photographed this very small moth on March 10, 2009 at Kissimmee Prairie Preserve State Park and it has remained a mystery until today.    I finally posted it on Bug Guide and had a reply from Bob Patterson who identified it.  It wasn't represented on BG, but now is.  Also on MPG there are only photos of pinned specimens.  So now there will be a "live" photo.  I am so excited to have photographed it.  When you are a beginner, you never know what you have.

Carol Wolf
Woodbury, TN