[tn-moths] Re: New Color Coded Moth Key

  • From: Lori Owenby <loriowenby@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 13:45:42 -0500

Larry--this is fabulous!  Thanks for taking the time to organize all of
these photos--I'm sure it will be quite helpful when the moths really start
flying again this spring!

Lori

--
-----
Lori Owenby

"The Constitution only guarantees the American people the right to pursue
happiness.  You have to catch it yourself."  ~Benjamin Franklin