[tn-moths] Re: Moth-ing Time

  • From: Larry McDaniel <larrycmcd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-moths <tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 08:25:27 -0400

Diana,

Better to cut back than to drop out. I look forward to seeing future posts. You
are a wonderful contributer.

Thanks
Larry McDaniel
Johnson City, TN

From: diana.stockprescott@xxxxxxx
To: tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tn-moths] Moth-ing Time
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 19:05:15 -0400

Well my Moth-ing friends,
I have to say my Moth-ing time will be shortened for a while as I need
to turn my efforts to my Quilting. I am very behind in finishing the
quilting of kids quilts for Tennessee Children's Hospital that my
Halls Senior Center Quilters have made. Even though I made 7 wedding
gift quilts and quilted 107 kids quilts this year I only have 2 left
that haven't been in the Union County Heritage Festival. That  quilt
show is coming up next month and I need to make a few to go along with
the few I currently have at the TV Fair(4 ribbons, 2 -1st 1-2nd and 1
-3rd place)...thank you :) hey maybe I should print out some moth
pictures on fabric and create a moth quilt!! Hummmm..... then I could
raffle it off and start saving money for a new camera to take better
moth pictures.....
Ya'll take care and keep up the good work,
Later, Diana, Knoxville, TN