[tn-moths] Re: Moth Photos

  • From: Diana Stock-Prescott <diana.stockprescott@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 19:09:30 -0400

OK you guys...DUH!...guess I should have shopped around! Thanks for the info , it will help in the future if I post my art work and quilt photos...

On Sep 22, 2010, at 7:04 PM, kjchilds wrote:

You get the same free storage (1 gb) with Photobucket. My average edited moth shot is about 120kb so that's over 800 photos I can store there.

Ken Childs