[tn-moths] Re: Meeting

  • From: Audrey Hoff <ahofftn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 20:35:13 -0700 (PDT)

Rich,

Thanks for the notification!  This looks like something that we down here in TN
might be interested in. Is there a registration form available, and do we need
to become members to attend the annual meeting?

 I also visited the KY web site, amazing!
http://asm.wku.edu/faculty/marcus/KYLeps.html  ; The maps and siting details are
great, something that I would like to see here in Tennessee.  (Anybody out
there
have a large amount to time to dedicate to this?)

Audrey Hoff
Knoxville, TN

Audrey Hoff
I think that I think, therefore I am.......maybe.......