[tn-moths] Re: Lithophane help needed

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2014 11:46:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hugh,

The dashes are there but this moth is so dark that they're hard to see.

I've heard from others that petulca and hemina are northern species that are
occasionally found in the southern Appalachians but neither species should be
found in west TN. Please let me know if that's wrong.

http://tinyurl.com/FinishFlagFarmsMoths
http://www.finishflagfarms.com