[tn-moths] Re: ID request 9-28

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 06:05:14 -0700 (PDT)

I just went looking through the pics of Cameraria on MPG and if the one in you
pic has just a minor amount of wear, it could fit just about any of them. There
are some Phyllonorycter spp that are also close.

I don't know how you guys are ever able to get ID's on some of these moths!

http://www.finishflagfarms.com