[tn-moths] FOY's for Chester County

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN Moths <tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 14:40:05 -0700 (PDT)

Please forgive me if I've already submitted some of these. My computer was
acting weird this afternoon but I think I have it figured out. Maybe.

4/29/10
5362-Double-banded Grass-veneer, Crambus agitatellus

8/20/10
8908 Common Looper Moth, Autographa precationis
7071 Blackberry Looper Moth, Chlorochlamys chloroleucaria

8/22/10
5999 Broad-banded Eulogia Moth, Eulogia ochrifrontella

9/1/10
7937 Gray Furcula, Furcula cinerea-
8364 Black-banded Owlet, Phalaenostola larentioides

9/2/10
9095 Small Bird Dropping Moth, Ponometia erastrioides
8114 Joyful Holomelina, Virbia laeta

9/5/10
3688 Garden Tortrix, Clepsis peritana
2093 Black-smudged Chionodes Moth, Chionodes mediofuscella
2209 Red-necked Peanutworm Moth, Stegasta bosqueella
6007 American Wax Moth, Vitula edmandsii
9696 Dusky Groundling Moth, Condica vecors

9/6/10
7414 The Gem, Orthonama obstipata
3740 Tufted Apple Bud Moth, Platynota idaeusalis
7915 White-dotted Prominent, Nadata gibbosa

http://www.finishflagfarms.com