[tn-moths] Re: FOY Washington County

  • From: Richard Healy <rdhealy1951@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 16:08:46 -0500 (EST)

The are the records I have so far in Hardin co. KY
1/10/13 6662 Palecrita vernata
1/11/13 9944 Metaxglaea viatica
1/11/13 6659 Phigalia denticulata (Several)
1/11/13 8465 Hypena scabra
1/12/13 3521 Acleris semiannula
Rich

Richard Healy
See my moth photos on my updated website:
 http://richardhealymoths.shutterfly.com