[tn-moths] Re: FOY Marion Co

  • From: "Jean Obrist" <innisfreehorses@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 18:34:10 -0400

J. N.  I can't find Peridroma incivis or Epinecis virginiaria.   There is a
genus epimecis, but no virginiaria.   Do you have references to Hodges number
on these, or any further info that might help.   Sometimes moths are changed
from one genus to another.
Beautiful Wood-nymph is Eudryas grata now.

You have some nice moths here.

Jean