[tn-moths] Down Time

  • From: Diana Stock-Prescott <diana.stockprescott@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 00:17:26 -0400

I am going through withdrawal....I haven't had any moths let alone new moths.
Pest control did a scheduled treatment a few days back and oops! did the front
porch...I even moved the sheet in back to another area of the
fence...nothing....the owner of the empty lot next door had it all mowed down
last week. I can barely get lightning bugs to show. I guess I'll have to get to
know the neighbors near the woods. Maybe Kris and I will have some luck . I
will be going to her house Tuesday evening for moth-ing...but then she isn't in
Knox county...but I just need a fix...It has given me time to try to get caught
up with my IDs. This #9286 Harris three-spot is my favorite from last year...

image/jpg

Diana Stock -Prescott
Knox Co, TN