[tn-moths] About Me

  • From: Diana Stock-Prescott <diana.stockprescott@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 12:32:39 -0400

I'm from Rochester, Minnesota. I worked for the Mayo Clinic for about 20 years
as a supervisor in Decontamination, Sterile Processing(which happened to be my
initials DSP) and also in Medical/Surgical Purchasing for the Central Supply
department. I have a daughter, Sarah, who is 30 and just married in March of
this year...to her neighbor....My husband James was my neighbor. He has his
Doctorate in Molecular Biology and is a manager of a pathology lab. I have many
crafty hobbies along with Moth-ing. I love photography and I'm not to shabby at
it. Another talent is quilting..and I do that very well too.I make kids quilts
for east Tennessee Children's Hospital with my senior center group( we have
made over 400 this past 12 months).
 I am Queen of Albatross Manor, my beautiful home on the hill and have two
faithful canines. Izzy(dark one) and Clover (brown).

image/jpg

image/jpg

image/jpg

Diana Stock -Prescott