[tn-moths] 6753 Honest Pero?

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN Moths <tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 08:34:24 -0700 (PDT)

Last night I found this moth on the ceiling of my porch so I tried for some
shots but nothing would have been good enough for an ID. I chased it off and a
little while later it showed up on the sheet. I checked a couple more times
before I went to bed and it was always in this pose.

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p193/kjchilds/Moths%202011/Moths%202011%20temporary/IMG_1606.jpg

When I checked the sheet later I found a 6753 Pero honestaria. I didn't
associate the 2 until today when I was looking for a match for the one with the
wings up and couldn't find anything. I'm now pretty sure both shots are of the
same moth.

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p193/kjchilds/Moths%202011/Perohonestaria-6753HonestPeroMoth-IMG_1615.jpg

http://www.finishflagfarms.com