[tn-dragonflies] Re: unicoi area

  • From: Rick Phillips <sunfish0501@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-dragonflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 21:13:20 -0400

I had forgotten that I took some photos of a female Brown Spiketail at Roan
Mountain that was ovipositing. Now that I compare those photos to this
individual, I think you're right that it's a female Brown Spiketail. It did
look bigger, but size can be deceiving when you don't have another
individual there for direct comparison.

--
Rick Phillips
Kingsport, Tennessee