[tn-dragonflies] Wilson Co. Carolina saddlebags

  • From: Rconnorsphoto@xxxxxxx
  • To: tn-dragonflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 21:59:16 -0400 (EDT)

April 25, 2013

It's been a slow start for the odes this year, but I'm seeing a few things
flying now. Today in Wilson County, at Cedars of Lebanon State Forest there
were  lots of Com. Whitetails sunning on the rocks and chasing about, a Com
Green  darner was patrolling the road, and I observed one Carolina
Saddlebags over the  road and perched (photo).

On April 17 I saw my first Com. Baskettails and Springtime Darners, first
at Radnor Lake and then at Ellington Ag. Cntr.

On 4.21 Fragile Forktail, Com. Baskettail and Springtime Darner were seen
at Beaman Park in north Nashville.

Richard Connors
Nashville