[tn-dragonflies] Re: Trousdale & Macon Co.s 6/26

  • From: Rconnorsphoto@xxxxxxx
  • To: tn-dragonflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 20:12:12 -0400 (EDT)

That would be Eastern Highland Rim, not western.
RC

In a message dated 6/28/2012 7:07:59 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
Rconnorsphoto@xxxxxxx writes:

 On Tuesday June 26 I took advantage of the one mild day this  week and got
out to work on the ode list of two "basement" middle TN  counties,
Trousdale and Macon. I ended up adding several to each and should  bring the
official lists for each county to aprox. 15 species, if all  accepted at
Odonata
Central.
These were mostly "low hanging fruit", common species, but it was a  good
way to get my feet in the cool streams of the Western Highland  Rim. Stream
species were about the same for both counties. One farm pond was  visited in
Macon Co.

List for both counties:
Ebony Jewelwing
Amer. Rubyspot