[tn-dragonflies] Re: DF Day at Warriors Path SP 6/13

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Rconnorsphoto@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: tn-dragonflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 13:26:22 -0400

Tom,

The star there at Warriors Path is usually Cherokee Clubtail; we did not
see adults last year but found nymphs of that species; they are usually there
in the park if we time it right. We moved our date up one week this year
to try to get more clubtails.
Some others we have had include:
Fragile Forktail
Variable Dancer
Ebony Jewelwing
Amer. Rubyspot
Swamp Darner
E. Least Clubtail
Ashy Clubtail
Widow Skimmer,
etc.

Come join us.

Richard

In a message dated 6/3/2015 11:42:19 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
blountbirder@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Richard,
What highlights do you hope to find?
Tom Howe

On Wednesday, June 3, 2015, richard connors <_didymops07@gmail.com_
(mailto:didymops07@xxxxxxxxx) > wrote:

Greetings,

Saturday June 13 is the date for this year's Dragonfly Day at Warriors
Path State Park, in Kingsport TN.
Marty Silver, Larry Everett and myself will be leading the mini-workshop
and field trips to several sites within the park. We will work on finding,
identifying and photographing adults, and searching for larvae as well
(Larry is an expert in this field).

Time: 9AM - 4PM No charge for this free event.
Contact Marty to register: _Marty.Silver@tn.gov_
(javascript:_e({},'cvml','Marty.Silver@xxxxxx');)

Thanks, and hope to see some of you there.

Richard Connors
Nashville