[tn-dragonflies] Cherokee Clubtails

  • From: Rick Phillips <sunfish0501@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-dragonflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 16:16:57 -0400

Looks like the Cherokee Clubtails at Eastman Recreation Park in Kingsport
are still around. I've seen several females (thanks for Richard Connors for
his opinion on these) in the past few days and a male today (June 29).
According to what I'm reading, it looks like the flight season for these
should be ending soon. Hope something just as interesting takes their place
as the summer progresses. Still seeing an occasional Splendid Clubtail and
a few Dragonhunters along this same stretch of Horse Creek.

Rick

--
Rick Phillips
Kingsport, Tennessee