[tn-dragonflies] Carter Co. 6.20.'14 list

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Rconnorsphoto@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: tn-dragonflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 21:22:59 -0400 (EDT)

June 20, 2014 Hampton area of Carter Co. TN

The following list of odes were seen around Marlene's  farm where I camped
on Friday. The ponds are at aprox. 2500 feet, and I  guess reflect a
species-spread typical for June, at this elevation in  upper east TN.

Amber-winged Spreadwing - 2 males, (photo attached, with some of
distinctive thorax color pattern still showing through) 1 female
Aurora Damsel - still abundant on shaded ponds
Turquoise Bluet - common on sunny pond
Fragile Forktail
Eastern Forktail
Gray Petaltail
Unicorn Clubtail - 1
Lancet Clubtail
Brown Spiletail
Com. Baskettail - still common and 'the Boss' on the ponds
E. Pondhawk
Slaty Skimmer
Sidow Skimmer
Twelve-spotted Skimmer