[TN-Butterflies] june butterfly foray into south-central tn--conducting a naba butterfly count

  • From: "Stephen Stedman" <SStedman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 17:08:25 -0500

During one of the three days of the butterfly foray being planned for
counties in south-central Tennessee June 18-20, I hope to conduct a
NABA-style butterfly count.  To accomplish this task, I will lead one
field party during the count, but I need at least two more competent
butterfliers to lead two more field parties on the day of the count,
probably Saturday, June 19.

If you would be willing to spend at least six hours on June 19 (or on a
different date, either June 18 or June 20, if we're weathered out on the
19th), please reply off-line about your commitment to this project.

Thanks, Steve Stedman

Cookeville, Putnam County