[TN-Butterflies] Re: a couple of 'flies today

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN Butterflies <TN-Butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 12:40:50 -0800 (PST)

I suppose I should have waited a few minutes before replying. I was just out
helping my wife work a horse and in 10 minutes I saw:
Cloudless Sulphur 5
Little Yellow 3
Checkered-Skipper sp. 2
Variegated Fritillary 1
Anglewing sp. 1

There are also several Sachems and Fiery Skippers on the few remaining lantana
blooms.

Ken Childs
Henderson, TN
Chester County