[TN-Butterflies] Re: WooHoo!

  • From: Mary Baker <marybaker476@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx, TN Butterflies <TN-Butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 12:17:48 -0700 (PDT)

Same here in Midtown Memphis.  The sun has finally emerged from the clouds.  We
saw the first Gulf Fritillary of the year.  So far today we have also seen a
male Eastern Tiger Swallowtail, Spicebush Swallowtail, Cloudless Sulphur,
Cabbage White, Sachem and many other skippers and small butterflies.  MaryB