[TN-Butterflies] The incredible journey of the butterflies

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN Butterflies <TN-Butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 05:28:52 -0800 (PST)

Last night I stumbled across a wonderful show spotlighting the incredible
migration of the Monarch. I only saw the last 20 minutes or so but it looks
like something that would be worth searching out. For those of you lucky people
with highspeed net access, you can watch it on the PBS website.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/butterflies/

Ken Childs
Henderson, TN

Please report any abuse or questions about this list to:
 tanya_jordan@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Users can unsubscribe from this list by sending email to
tn-butterflies-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe'
in the Subject field.