[TN-Butterflies] Re: Strange goings on

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 04:02:46 -0700 (PDT)

It has to be something like that but it's odd that in 3 years of searching this
area for butterflies, the first Tawny Emperor I find is in my kitchen sink!
It's also odd that one so close to death would get into the house. If it had
been healthy when it first came inside, I'm sure it would have been noticed. It
died about 30 minutes after I first found it.

A mystery that will never be solved.

Ken Childs
Henderson, TN
Chester County