[TN-Butterflies] Rescheduling of Rick Evans/Grandview WMA count

  • From: cwmaplc@xxxxxxx
  • To: LouisianaLeps@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ARBFLY-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, TN-Butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, okleps@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, TX-Butterfly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, fcjgmarks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, herschel.raney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 16:56:11 -0400 (EDT)

We have reset this count to take place on Sunday, May 22, 2011, weather
permitting. We will use the same schedule as before, meeting in the Walmart
parking lot at 9:00 am and then caravaning out to the WMA about 15-20 minutes
away. Although still the earliest date for this count, by the third weekend of
May we may see male Dianns beginning to fly. With all the rain, if the WMA gets
a chance to dry out over the next few weeks, there should be alot flying at
that time. Come join us. Craig Marks