[TN-Butterflies] Reelfoot Count this Saturday

  • From: Bart Jones <bjones7777@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Barbara Korpi <bkormobile@xxxxxxxxx>, Bob Ford <robert_p_ford@xxxxxxx>, Cameron Frechette <clfrechette@xxxxxxx>, Donna Ward <wardd9@xxxxxxxxx>, Jim Johnson <bubo1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Mary Baker <marybaker476@xxxxxxxxx>, Scott Brown <scottbrownphd@xxxxxxxxx>, <tn-butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 23:16:37 -0500

Hi Folks,This Saturday, June 23, is the butterfly count at Reelfoot Lake.  We
will meet at the Visitors Center at 9:30 AM.  The forecast is for VERY hot
conditions, so be sure to bring plenty of water, lunch, and sunscreen.
Remember there is a $3 fee for participating that goes to NABA.  Let me know if
you plan on participating.  Hope to see you Saturday! Bart JonesMemphis, Shelby
Co.