[TN-Butterflies] Re: Newby & Butterflies & Moths

  • From: "tom howe" <blountbirder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 22:43:40 -0500

Feb 2, 2009

Don,
You know, Black was my initial impression. I can't now remember why I
switched, but as I examine it now, I believe it is a very worn Black. The
extra subapical spots in the forewing and the remnant of spots above the
blue band in the hindwing point to Black.
Thank you for your persistence.

Tom
Blount Co.