[TN-Butterflies] New administrator

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN Butterflies <TN-Butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 11:41:39 -0800 (PST)

Hi Y'all,

At the urging of Steve Stedman, I've taken over as the administrator for
TN-Butterflies. This is all new to me but I don't think it will be too
complicated. We'll see what happens.

I'd like to put together a FAQ for new subscribers. We've already discussed how
to label posts for new county record submissions to the Butterflies and Moths
of North America site and for "first of the year" sightings. I also plan to
have some info on posting photos such as the suggested maximum size for
attached files. Please let me know if you have any other suggestions for the
FAQ, or for anything else. Remember that I'm new at this so please be kind,
especially if I do something that appears to be stupid. I promise I'll do my
best.

Ken Childs
Henderson, TN
Chester County