[TN-Butterflies] Nashville South (Owl's Hill) Fourth of July Butterfly Count to be July 13

  • From: "Nancy" <owlshill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <owlshill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 14:32:46 -0500

Folks,

This year's Fourth of July Nashville South butterfly count will be held on
July 13 from 10-4.  I know it was listed for July 6, but that was my
mistake.  Also, looks like the July 6 weather will not be conducive to
finding butterflies!

So, July 13.  We need counters for count parties at Warner Park (contact Kim
Bailey, kimhbailey@xxxxxxxxxxx  ); Radnor Lake and Ellington (contact
Richard Connors, rconnorsphoto@xxxxxxx )    Cheekwood and Bison Meadow
(contact Rita Venable, rita@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)  and Owl's Hill (contact Nancy
Garden, owlshill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)

Remember, there is a $3/person fee which helps with data processing and
printing.  Please bring  exact change or a check made to NABA Middle
Tennessee to make things easier for the party leader.

We look forward to seeing you on the 13th.

Nancy Garden
Director of Education
Owl's Hill Nature Sanctuary
545 Beech Creek Road