[TN-Butterflies] Lower Hatchie Count

  • From: Bart Jones <bjones7777@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bob Ford <robert_p_ford@xxxxxxx>, Cameron Frechette <clfrechette@xxxxxxx>, Mary Baker <marybaker476@xxxxxxxxx>, <tn-butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <scott.brown@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 13:21:00 -0500

Hi Everyone,
Let's wrap up the summer count season in West Tennessee in style.  Join me on
Saturday morning at 9:30, July 31 for the 3rd annual Lower Hatchie Count.  We
will meet at Woodard's Store on Hwy. 87 approximately 6 miles from the
intersection of Hwy. 51 west of Henning in Lauderdale County.  This has been a
great year for butterflies in West Tennessee and the Lower Hatchie count
promises to deliver more of the same.  The forecast calls for more very hot
weather, so bring plenty of fluids and sunscreen as well as a small lunch.  And
remember your $3 NABA participation fee.

See you Saturday!

Bart Jones
Memphis, Shelby County