[TN-Butterflies] Falcate Orangetip
- From: Rita Venable <ritavenable@xxxxxxxxx>
- To: TN-Butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 11:26:23 -0500
Does anyone have any written evidence that Falcate Orangetip caterpillars die or are growth-retarded from eating garlic mustard? I do have documentation of the West Virginia White caterpillars not being able to "complete development" on a diet of g.m., but can't find anything on the Falcates. Thanks. Rita Venable, Franklin, TN Williamson Co.
Other related posts:
- » [TN-Butterflies] Re: Falcate Orangetip - Michael
- » [TN-Butterflies] Falcate Orangetip - Rita Venable